Xbox one

Friday, December 20, 2013

well wanted to share I picked my son up today and guess what he asked me ?? Can he open up his Christmas gifts early LOL I remember when I was a kid and I used to ask my mom that every year of course she told me no just like I told my son. but him asking me that brought back memories of my childhood sneaking up waiting to see what Santa really looked like was he this big fat guy with a snow white beard like the stories my parents used to read to me. but of course as I got older I found out the messed up way who Santa really was. well one Christmas I was like 8 years old doing my usual sneaking around late at night you see my parents never put the presents under the tree until Christmas eve night. yes we put the tree up the day after thanksgiving with the trimmings and all but they always told me that Santa comes on Christmas eve night when all the kids were sleeping in their beds. so I was always wondering how does Santa get in the house when we are all sleep we lived in a house that doesn't have a chimney did he climb through the window did my mom let him in or did he just climb in the window. I wanted to know how he did it so this one Christmas night I was shocked to see who was putting the gifts under the tree yep you guessed it MY MOM which of course she heard me on the stairs because we lived in a old style house with all wooden stairs you know the kind that creaked when going up or down them. but guess what she told me people LOL that Santa sled broke down up the road and he needed her help to put the gifts under the tree I looked at her with that same look she looks at me with when she knows I am lying to her. man that was the worst but anyway wanted to share with you one of my favorite memories of Christmas until the next blog be blessed bloggers......

No comments:

Post a Comment